Welcome to our blog! Feel free to share recipes, ideas, tips, news and more. Have a question or need some advice? Post it here and get a response from our readers.
_____________

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Shower head

SO this is pretty random, but I thought it was pretty awesome. On the doctors I learned that, your shower head can actually hold harmful bacteria. One way to disinfect it is by using one part white vinegar one part water. Soak your shower head in this combination for 15mins-1hour. My shower head would not come off. I used a plastic Ziploc bag,filled it with the solution, put it over the shower head, and used a rubber band to hold it. I let it soak for an hour, and it looks soo AMAZING! It was super easy, and was really effective. I would suggest this to everyone!!

2 comments: